Intel Developer Forum – Keynote Webcasts
Intel Developer Forum
- Steve Pawlowski and Ofri Wechsler: IntelÂ® Coreâ„¢ microarchitecture and Usages
- Paolo A. Gargini: Intel’s Silicon R&D Pipeline
- The keynotes of Pat P. Gelsinger (Digital Enterprise), Sean M. Maloney (Mobility), Donald J. MacDonald (The Digital Home) and Justin R. Rattner (Opening Keynote)
The Multicore Computer Forum Series “ explor[es] the benefits and challenges of Multicore computing.”
- High Performance Throughput Computing, Dr. Marc Tremblay, Sun Fellow, Vice President, and Chief Architect, Sun’s Scalable Systems Group
- Software and the Concurrency Revolution, Herb Sutter, Microsoft
- Architecture Support for Parallel Programming, Dr. Kunle Olukotun, Associate Professor, Stanford University
How to use Exended SQL Trace for detail information when tuning inefficent query….
Computational Theology : Weblog
if we can get both invokedynamic and full hotswapping for dynamically typed languages working, implementations of languages like Python or Ruby could use the JVM object model directly, and really take advantage of the great performance of JVMs. Thatâ€™s the holy grail of JSR292.
JavaPolis – Brian Goetz interview
Brian Goetz explains what was broken in the Java Memory Model and what the fuzz was all about. Get also more info on why Brian is writing a “Java Concurrency in practice” book. “What impact will multi-core CPU’s machine have on Java applications ?” or “How can I find and fix concurrency problems?”